Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「リアル・スティール」の映画予告でリスニング

リアル・スティールの映画予告で英語リスニング力をアップ!!

-Charlie, where is my money?

-Buddy I’ve got your money. It’s ready, I’m good…but

-Charlie.

-I’m loosing you, Bill.

-Wait Charlie, I can’t hear what you are saying.

-What is he like?

-As a boxer, Charlie was the top contender No.2 in the world.

-Then the fight game changed.

-I’m coming with you.

-No, you’re not.

-I’m either coming with you or you’re fishing for your keys in the sewer.

-Oh my god, that was close.

-Don’t.

-Stubborn kid.

-This isn’t a video game, this is for real.

-Let’s make some money!

-No, no, no, palm.

-I just need a little loan.

-As much as I like you, dude. You’re bad bad brother.

-Give it up, Charlie, you got nothing left.

-What have you been looking for?

-Any I can used to put a fighting robot together.

-I think there’s a whole robot in there.

-I’ve never seen anything like it before.

-Can we get him a fight?

-He’s a sparring bud, built to take a lot hits, but never dishing out any real punishment.

-His name is Ada. Get him a fight.

-You know you will bring it home in pieces, right?

-He’s smaller and weaker and he’s gonna get his ass kick.

-I needed you to teach in the box.

-Are you kidding me?

-You know this fight game inside and out. He need your moves, your commands.

-I can’t I can’t.

-Yes, you can.

-And I know, what kinds of wrong by this kid, it’s just like the one thing right.

-Right over, god.

-Right fight, fellas.

-Remember this name, Adam. Adam!

-This box is one to watch.

-I’m kind to see a better sight you are here, Charlie.

-It’s not easy.

-Nix!

-It’s what I talk about.

-We can’t win, can we?

-Of course. Win.



ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
contender・・・競争相手
sewer・・・下水道
stubborn・・・頑固な
sparring・・・スパーリング
dish out・・・与える

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿