Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「ウォンテッド」の映画予告でリスニング

ウォンテッドの映画予告で英語リスニング力をアップ!!

-This is the mind numbing black hole I call a job.

-And this is me, Wesley Gibson.

-Nobody.

-Like everybody else, I just keep waiting for a lotto ticket out of my boring existence and into a life that means something.

-I know your father.

-My father died, the week I was born.

-Your father died yesterday on the rooftop of the metropolitan building.

-He was one of the greatest assassins who ever lived.

-And the other one is behind you.

-I thought he’d be, taller.

-Shoot the wings off the flies.

-You’re insane.

-Insanity is coasting through life in a miserable existence, when you have a caged lion locked inside.

-I really think you have me mixed up with somebody else.

-Shoot the wings off the flies.

-Either you shoot, or I do.

-Only a few people in the world can do that.

-I can’t even see them!

-Your father could do it, and you can do it.

-We are a fraternity of assassins.

-The weapons of fate.

-The fraternity has trained assassins for thousands of years.

-You’ll be given everything you need…

-Curve the bullet.

-…to kill your target.

-I think he’s ready.

-You don’t know how far the ripples of your decisions go.

-Kill one, save a thousand.

-Now!

-That’s what we believe in, and that’s why we do it.

-This is what’s been missing from your life, Wesley.

-Purpose.

-All you have to do now...is embrace it.

-I’m the man.

-Are we going to bond now?

-Would you like to?

-Within this unstable world…every life hangs by a thread.

-We are that thread.

-Take control of your own destiny.

-Join us.



ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
mind numbing ・・・極めて退屈でつまらない
lotto・・・宝くじ
boring existence・・・退屈な生活
assassin・・・暗殺者
fraternity・・・同業者仲間
hang by a thread・・・危険にさらされている、危機一髪である

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿