Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「ハート・ロッカー」の映画予告でリスニング

ハート・ロッカーの映画予告で英語リスニング力をアップ!!

-Welcome to Camp Victory.

-Camp Victory? I thought this was Camp Liberty.

-Oh no, they changed that about a week ago. Victory sounds better.

-Alright.

-So what have you got?

-A car has been parked illegally.

-The suspension is sagging. There is definitely something heavy in the trunk.

-Interesting.

-What’s he doing?

-If I’m going to die, I’m gonna die comfortable.

-How many bombs have you disarmed?

-873.

-873? You’re wild man, you know that?

-That wasn’t bad. First time working together. What do you think?

-I think us working together means I talk to you, and you talk to me.

-Are we going on a date, Sanborn?

-Our team leader is inspiring.

-He’s gonna get me killed.

-What’s the best way…to go about…disarming one of these things?

-Any way you don’t die, sir.

-That was good.

-What do we have here?

-This box is full of stuff that almost killed me.

-What about this one? Who’s this one from, Will?

-That’s my wedding ring.

-Like I said, stuff that almost killed me.

-Put down the phone!

-Drop!

-I can’t get a shot.

-That was scary.

-Yes. Well, everyone’s a coward about something.

-We’re going on a mission…and my job is to keep you safe, so we can keep going on missions.

-It’s combat, buddy.

-Everybody get back! Go go go!

-You realize, every time you suit up…it’s life or death…

-Found something.

-You roll the dice…and you deal with it.

-Oh boy.



ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
sagging・・・下がっている、弱まっている
disarm・・・武装を解除する

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿