Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「ゲーム・プラン」の映画予告でリスニング

ゲーム・プランの映画予告で英語リスニング力をアップ!!

-When you look at me what do you see?

-You see greatness.

-Joe Kingman is the toughest player to ever take the field.

-Blessed with crazy strength and ridiculous agility…

-But the star quarterback who can take any hit is about to get his bell rung.

-My name is Peyton. I’m your daughter. Hello?

-I never had a kid.

-My birth certificate. Your name is on it.

-My name’s not on this…Joseph Kingman.

-From Walt Disney Pictures…it will demand discipline…

-Let’s go!

-What if we get in an accident?

-This helmet stood up to a 300 pound linebacker.

-It can stand up to anything.

-But he never had to tackle a challenge this big…

-You’re my agent, I am not qualified for this.

-Pick a nanny Joe.

-The one on the end.

-The King picked me!

-Oh my goodness!

-We are going to be just like sisters!

-Oh no. You’re fired.

-Now…

-It all comes down to this, 3 seconds left…

-Welcome to the magical world of ponies.

-What happened!

-What have we done to deserve this?

-He’s going to need….

-A little bit of bubble bath…

-Payton?...

-A whole new game plan.

-Payton?

-I put sparkles on it.

-No way!

-Is Spike wearing a tutu?

-Spike!

-The last guy anyone expected…

-You’ve been playing kid your entire life and I just joined the Dad team.

-Fire!

-…might just be the right man for the job.

-Wanna cookie?

-What did you put in those cookies?

-Milk, flour, cinnamon.

-I'm allergic to cinnamon!

-3-2-1 go!

-Bostun Webels, experience the heat.

-Buston Webels, catch the magic.

-Yeah!

-Good job!



ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
agility・・・敏捷性、アジリティ(競技)
birth certificate・・・出生証明書
demand discipline・・・自制を求める
stand up to・・・~に耐える、~に持ちこたえる
flour・・・小麦粉
allergic to・・・~にアレルギーがある

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿