Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「ラブ&マネー」の映画予告でリスニング

ラブ&マネーの映画予告で英語リスニング力をアップ!!

-I got some not so great news. I got let go from Macy’s lingerie department.

-Those bastards. Who wouldn’t enjoy a nice thong.

-Come on.

-And I got maybe 10 minutes left with the car.

-What I need to get is…

-A job.

-A husband.

-You guys got anything full time, part time.

-How comfortable are you with the low-life? Sold lingerie for 3 years in Newark.

-You’re good to go.

-Huh.

-Joe Morelli skipped out on bail?

-50 grand, dead or alive.

-I can do this.

-She want’s to be a bad-ass recovery agent.

-I might like his better.

-Stephanie started a new job.

-Yeah, she’s got a gun.

-Put the gun away, mom.

-She belongs in a home.

-Clarence Samson. He got kicked out of two retirement homes for flashing his…

-Hello there.

-Wow.

-Hookers. They always know something.

-If you want information from Lula, you gotta bring her a snack.

-A snack?

-I’m hungry.

-You’re out of your league.

-Gotta stay sharp, Plum.

-Stephanie Plum. Vinny sent you to bring me in?

-You’re going down, Morelli.

-You know what? You’re sexy as hell.

-Oh.

-Come on!

-Good to see you cupcake.

-You’re an animal!

-I was just shooting a gun. How hot is that?

-I’m gonna nail Morelli. Not nail Morelli, you know what I mean.

-Yeah.

-He’s worth 50 grand!

-Didn’t the two of you have a little…

-It was high school, Grandma

-This is my car. Dammit. Oh my god, is that guy naked?

-Fresh air is good for the boys.

-Aw, come on.

-I want my car, and I want it now.

-How does a person eat like you eat and look like you look?

-Hey, why you messing with my Tasty Cake, huh?

-No offense, but you can’t bring me in without my cooperation.

-No?

-Can’t wait to see what you got.

-We got this good cop bad cop thing going. Except we’re hookers.

-Oh god!

-They blew up our car.

-Excuse me, who’s car?

-Your car. You want it back?

-You’ve been hit.

-Thanks, Einstein.

-Too bad. It’s a pretty nice ass.



ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
lingerie・・・ランジェリー、女性用下着
thong・・・Tバック
low-life・・・裏社会の人、ごろつき
skip out of・・・~を避ける
bail・・・保釈金
grand・・・1000ドル
bad ass・・・すごい、素晴らしい
hooker・・・売春婦
out of one's league・・・力不足で、能力を超えて
cupcake・・・魅力的な娘
nail・・・捕まえる

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿