Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「モンスター上司2」の映画予告でリスニング

モンスター上司2の映画予告で英語リスニング力をアップ!!

-Give us the $500,000, or the grown man dies.

-You have twenty four hours!

-I wish you were there to read, you sound scary as hell.

-That’s my one of the scariest letters!

-I think we’re really good at this.

-We’re extremely good at it, and I didn’t wanna say anything either, but way better than murder.

-A lot better than murder!

-I think we found our groove.

-This is fun!

-Glue stick and I’m gonna lock this in.

-Oh, great!

-We are all clear.

-Let’s go.

-Are you kidding me, .man!?

-See, you can’t have this both ways.

-Even time you guys come in here you’re like “OH, we’re just happy cool lucky guys once again, we found ourselves in another pickle and we can’t get our fingers out of our asses.” You three are the craziest criminals I’ve ever seen in my life! And you want to pull this off?

-You gotta act like it.

-Word.

-This is about never having to work for anybody ever again.

-Boom! Marker drop.

-Kid-naping?

-That’s kidnapping.

-With one more “p” it is. That’s kid-naping.

-I completely underestimated you guys.

-Help me help you get revenge on my dad.

-I’m a little insulted you only asked $500,000 for me so I tacked on another zero.

-$500,000,000!?

-Whoa, that’s…a ton.

-$5,000,000.

-$5,000,000, $5,000,000…

-Hi boys. I’m gonna call the police and I’m gonna send you all to jail.

-Come on!

-Unless you guys plow me.

-All right, here we go.

-Can we come up with, like a game plan? I don’t want to commit adultery.

-I got a plan, okay. Huh, here it is, Huh, we go…Back, face, puss.

-No! I can’t do the puss! That’s gonna make me the most guilty!

-Can you actually scoot over just a smidge?

-No, I sit in the middle.

-That’s a seat.

-It’s a whole thing.

-I know. you’re just crowding me.

-I’m crowding this guy, now!? I sit in the middle!

-Whaou.

-This is way better.

-This is bullshit, by the way.




ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
groove・・・楽しく愉快なこと、楽しいもの
pickle・・・苦境
tack・・・付け加える、追加する
adultery・・・不倫
scoot over・・詰める
smidge・・・ほんの少し
crowding・・・押し寄せる

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿