Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「ボディ・ハント」の映画予告でリスニング

ボディ・ハントの映画予告で英語リスニング力をアップ!!

-Hey, do you need a ride?

-No, I’m fine, this is my driveway.

-No, it’s not. You just moved in on Sycamore lane. I live next door.

-You’re Ryan Jacobsen.

-Yeah.

-Your parents got killed.

-I’m sorry, I know that people were talking about it.

-It’s O.K. So anybody can think around me anyways.

-You know that house is the reason why we can even afford to rent this house?

-What exactly happened again?

-The daughter, Carrie Ann, killed both her parents.

-What happened to Carrie Ann?

-She drowned in the dam.

-But the rumor is you can see her in the woods.

-Hey look. The freak finally decided to show up.

-Ryan’s had a tough, tough life.

-He’s really sweet, and sad, and he’s all by himself in this big house.

-I do not want the two of you to be alone, in his house.

-Can you respect that?

-Ryan?

-Oh my god.

-Hey, this is Elissa’s cell. Leave a message.

-Anyone out there?

-Carrie Ann, don’t!



ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
driveway・・・私道
drowned・・・溺死した
all by oneself・・・独力で

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿