Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「ゴーン・ガール」の映画予告でリスニング

ゴーン・ガールの映画予告で英語リスニング力をアップ!!

-Nick Dunne, you’re probably the most hated man in America right now…

-Did you kill your wife, Nick?

-Everyone told us, and told us marriage is hard work…

-Not for me and Nick.

-As you all know, my wife Amy Elliot Dunne disappeared 3 days ago…

-I had nothing to do with the disappearance of my wife…

-I have nothing to do hide.

-Has Amy got friends we can talk to?

-No, not really.

-You don’t know if she has friends, you don’t know what she does all day, you don’t know your wife’s blood type?

-A good guy so that everybody can see him being a good guy.

-Oh you really don’t like him, do you?

-All I’m trying to do is to be nice…to the people who are volunteering to help find Amy.

-I will practice believing my husband loves me…but I could be wrong.

-You ever see that guy in the glasses before?

-Amy is the kind of girl who attracts admirers.

-Whoever took her is bound to bring her back.

-I’m hoping you can tell me what this means.

-Wanna solve Amy’s treasure hunt?

-You seen this girl around here?

-Yeah, I remember her.

-I know you, I saw you at the volunteer center.

-I wanted to help.

-What did she want?

-She wanted a gun.

-We are all scared, but we are all here now.

-I fell like something to be jettisoned if necessary…I feel like I could…disappear.

-The hallmark of a sociopath is a lack of empathy.

-Amy lost a lot of blood and somebody mopped it up.

-Why mop up blood if they’re trying to stage a crime scene?

-What ever they’ve found, I think it’s safe to assume it’s very bad.

-I’ve finally realized I’m frightened of my own husband.

-…as if you're doing a deposition what to say what not to say.

-A trained monkey?

-A trained monkey who doesn’t give lethal injections.

-She’s going to eat you alive.

-You assaulted her?

-I hit her?

-It’s not even close!

-Absolutely not, I never touched her.

-I feel now that Nick is involved in the disappearance of our daughter.

-Without a body, or a murder weapon…their only hope is a confession.

-Anyone know anything yet?

-You need to tell me, how was your marriage Nick?

-Are you asking me if I killed my wife?

-Man of my dreams. This man of mine may kill me.

-What about my side?

-Nick!

-This man may kill me. In her own words.

-This man may truly…kill me.

-You ever hear the expression simplest answers often the correct one?

-Actually, I’ve never found that to be true.



ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
bound to・・・~する運命にある
jettison・・・投げ捨てる、取り除く
hallmark ・・・顕著な特徴
sociopath・・・反社会的人間
empathy・・・共感、感情移入
stage・・・演出する
frightened・・・脅えた、怖がって
deposition・・・宣誓証言
lethal infection・・・致命的感染
eat~alive・・・~を不当に利用する、~を食い物にする
assault・・・襲撃する、暴行する

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿