Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「ロックアウト」の映画予告でリスニング

ロックアウトの映画予告で英語リスニング力をアップ!!

-It’s the world’s most secure prison.

-It holds the planet’s deadliest criminals.

-It’s impenetrable because it’s not on earth.

-I’m gonna ask you a few questions.

-Do you dream while you’re under?

-I’m gonna dream about you!

-Wanna test me?

-Sit down!

-He’s got a gun!

-Mr. President?

-There’s been a massive takeover on MS1.

-My daughter is on a goodwill mission on that station.

-There’s only one man who can get her out.

-Who?

-Snow.

-He’s the best there is.

-But he’s a loose cannon.

-Don’t get me wrongn, it’s a dream vacation, I mean, I go into space, I get inside the maximum security nuthouse.

-Get past all the psychos, save the President’s daughter, if she’s not dead already, I’m thrilled that you would think of me.

-Get in there.

-God, I hate heights.

-Gravity generator will hold you up.

-You gotta trust me on this.

-Really?

-What the hell are you doing?

-I’m returning you back from the dead.

-Can I have your attention. A new kid is a woman.

-We need her alive.

-What the hell is happening here?

-It’s falling out of the sky.

-Impact on the eastern seaboard in 8 minutes.

-We’ve gonna get out of here.

-What if this doesn’t work?

-Well, then we’re probably gonna die.

-Don’t worry. It’s perfectly safe.

-A simple thank you is enough.

-Ugh.



ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
deadliest・・・史上最悪の
impenetrable・・・入り込めない、難攻不落の
under・・・催眠状態
takeover・・・乗っ取り
goodwill mission・・・親善施設
loose cannon・・・危険人物
nuthouse・・・精神科病院
gravity generator・・・重力発生装置
seaboard・・・海岸

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿