Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「LUCY/ルーシー」の映画予告でリスニング

LUCY/ルーシーの映画予告で英語リスニング力をアップ!!

-What happened?

-What did you do to my stomach?

-What’s going on?

-We’ve merely slipped you a package in your lower tummy.

-And you’re going to transport something very special to us.

-Hey!

-You speak English?

-No.

-Do you speak English?

-Yes! Yes!

-Take me to hospital now!

-A hospital.

-Somebody put a bag of drugs inside me. I need you to take it out.

-It’s leaking.

-It is estimated most human beings only use 10% of their brain’s capacity.

-Imagine if we could access 100%. Interesting things begin to happen.

-Yes.

-Professor Norman, my name is Lucy. I’ve just red all your research on the human brain.

-It’s a little rudimentary, but you’re on the right track.

-Thank you.

-I’ve access to 28% of my cerebral capacity. I can feel every living thing.

-Since when did you start writing Chinese?

-Since an hour ago.

-What happens when she reaches 100%.

-I have no idea.

-All this knowledge. You can unlock secrets that go beyond our universe.

-I’m not even sure that mankind is ready for it.

-It’s like all things that make me human are fading away.



ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
stomach・・・胃、胃袋
merely・・・単に
tummy・・・おなか(幼児語)
rudimentary・・・初歩の、基礎の
on the right track・・・正しい方向に行く、軌道に乗る
cerebral・・・脳の
fade away・・・徐々に消えていく、だんだんと姿を消す

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿