Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「イコライザー」の映画予告でリスニング

イコライザーの映画予告で英語リスニング力をアップ!!

-He catch that fish, yet?

-Huh?

-The book.

-Oh, year. Yeah, he did.

-It’s a happy ending.

-Not exactly.

-The old man made his greatest adversary just when he thought that part of his life was over.

-Why didn’t he just let the fish go?

-The old man he’s gotta be the old man. The fish is gotta be the fish.

-You gotta be who you are in this world, right?

-No matter what.

-Yo, pops. Bet you didn’t have to push no dollies at your old job, did you?

-Guilty as charged.

-Can you do a refund for me?

-Open the register up right now.

-Move.

-Give me that ring.

-No, it was my mother’s.

-Please.

-It’s okay, Jenny.

-What’s your book about?

-It is about a guy who is a knight in shining armor except he lives in a world where knights don’t exist anymore.

-My ring!

-I think you can be anything you wanna be. Change your world.

-I promised I wouldn’t go back to being that person.

-When somebody does something unspeakable to someone you hardly knew, you do something about it because you can.

-I’m here about a girl.

-16 sec.

-19sec.

-He didn’t take out five pimps.

-He took out the east coast hub of the Russian mafia.

-A man with his skill. I want to know who he really is.

-He won’t stop until he kills you and anyone you care about.

-This goes all the way to the top.

-You had enough? Cause I can keep going.

-Brick by brick, body by body…

-What do you see when you look at me?

-What do you see when you look at me?



ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
adversary・・・敵、敵対者
dolly・・・台車
guilty as charged ・・・告発の通り有罪で
pimp・・・情報提供者、スパイ

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿