Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「ラブ・ダイアリーズ」の映画予告でリスニング

ラブ・ダイアリーズの映画予告で英語リスニング力をアップ!!

-Now that you are divorced, I think you should tell me the story of you and my mom.

-Come on, tell me how you met her.

-Fine!

-I’m going to tell you the story, and I’m changing all of the names.

-Good!

-and I’m not telling you who your mom is.

-I like it, it’s like a love story mystery.

-I’ve had 3 girlfriends.

-What’s the story of his first love?

-They still haven’t come up with one yet.

-Will Hayes has fallen in love 3 times…

-Let’s call them…

-Emily!

-I love you William Hayes.

-April!

-You’re the toilet paper guy.

-and Summer!

-I’ve never spent the whole day in bed with a really great guy.

-Me neither.

-…and 3 times…

-Sorry.

-I’m letting you go.

-You’re an idiot.

-…he’s blown it.

-Wow.

-I can’t believe it either.

-But this year,…

-Did you know that 35 people jump off the Brookyn Bridge each year?

-Most because of broken hearts?

-I’ll keep that in mind.

-…the only girl who’s never broken his heart…

-…is determined to mend it.

-Why are you so concerned with all of this?

-Because I want you to be happy.

-Put your coat on.

-Taxi! Taxi!

-The makers of About a boy, and Bridget Jone’s present the story…

-Hello.

-Hi.

-…of an ordinary guy…

-What are you doing here?

-…who after 3 false starts…

-I called you.

-I lost your number.

-All that time?

-Yup!

-Liar!

-Dad!

-..has one last chance…

-Will you…

-Will.

-…at a happy ending.

-Marry me.

-…if he can just work out…

-Wow!

-…with who.

-Yes.

-Oh my god!

-Definitely! Maybe!

-It’s uh…

-Mystery love story!

-This may involve some type of threesome now.

-What’s a threesome?

-It’s a game. That adults play Sometimes.

-When they’re bored.

-Whatever.



ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
come up with・・・考え付く、思いつく
mend・・・修復する
threesome・・・3人で行う競技、3P

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿