Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「モンスター上司」の映画予告でリスニング

モンスター上司の映画予告で英語リスニング力をアップ!!

-Do you want one?

-It’s 8:15 am.

-It’s 18 years old scotch.

-If you want a promotion, you gotta earn it.

-Did I tell you that Harkin tricked me into having a drink at 8:00 this morning?

-At least your boss isn’t sexually harassing you.

-Let’s see if this thing is working…

-I can make out a little friend right there.

-Stop it.

-Ooh, shabat shalom, somebody’s circumcised.

-You know your’s doesn’t sound that bad.

-We need to trim some of the fat.

-What do you want mean by trim the fat?

-I want you to fire all the fat people. Start with large Marge.

-Marge, can you come in here please?

-What?

-I thought he was going to give you a promotion?

-Yeah, no, he is.

-I have decided who I want to be our new vice president of sales.

-Me.

-What did he say?

-Nick, please, we are in the middle of a meeting.

-Sorry.

-That’s alright, I’ll just attribute this to your drinking problem.

-You would have to admit, our lives would be easier if our bosses weren’t alive.

-You can fire Professor Xavier.

-You mean Hank?

-Creeps me out. Rolling around all day in his special little secret chair.

-I don’t care how bad our bosses are, we’re not murders.

-This little sweetheart right here…

-My fiancée.

-…is going to get a peek at my little photo album.

-You did all this while I was unconscious?

-That’s my favorite.

-I’m in! Let’s kill this bitch!

-We gotta hire a professional. Does anyone here kill people for money?

-I’m going to be your murder consultant.

-If you want to pull off brilliant murder, it’s gotta look like it’s an accident.

-You gotta be smart.

-It’s gotta be worth, what, $15,000.

-I feel like everything’s going to work out.

-Look how fast I’m picking out this crap you know.

-I’m moving like superfast, I can’t even feel my nose.

-Find them vulnerable.

-That was a peanut butter sandwich. Are you not good with peanuts?

-Whoa. Whoa. Look at this.

-What about little jabs? Little jabs?

-My boss, that we are trying to kill, is dying in front of you, and you save his life?

-Well, that sounds bad when you say it like that.

-I was spying on your boss. She’s incredibly hot.

-Don’t talk about how hot she is.

-She makes herself a little snack.

-A popsicle. A banana. And finally, a hot dog.

-And eating them in that weird orders, that’s not a proper meal.

-It’s called hot.

-I can crush you anytime I want.

-Do you want to explain why you were going 61 in a 25 zone?

-I was drag racing.

-In a Prius.

-I don’t win a lot.



ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
trick someone into・・・たぶらかして~させる、巧みな言葉で~させる
circumcise ・・・~に割礼を施す
creep me out・・・気味が悪い
get a peek at・・・~をちらっと見る
unconscious・・・意識不明の、無意識
popsicle・・・棒付きアイスキャンディー

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿