Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「フェア・ゲーム」の映画予告でリスニング

フェア・ゲームの映画予告で英語リスニング力をアップ!!

-I gotta be at the airport in 45 minutes.

-Have a good trip.

-I love you.

-I promise I’ll behave.

-I’m going to behave too.

-Everyone’s going to be on their best behavior.

-I want you to head up operations. This is top priority.

-You’re doing business with a terror organization.

-Who are you?

-If you get out of this car, I can’t protect you.

-You have no idea what we can and cannot do.

-On a mission to find the facts…

-The Vice President has received a report concerning the purchase of material to build nuclear weapons.

-We need to get in close.

-They turn to her husband for answers.

-It is my opinion that a sale that size could not have happened.

-I have teams in the field they are all saying the same thing.

-But when the truth was made public…

-What do you think the White House wants to hear, huh? That there was no nuclear program?

-We’re going to change the story.

-They made her pay the price.

-Valerie, you’re name is in the paper. It says you’re a CIA agent.

-Sam never worked for the CIA, but his wife…

-was a CIA agency operative.

-Have you killed people?

-I can’t tell you anything.

-We have a critical operation in Baghdad.

-My contact is packed and ready to go.

-I’ve got to get a message to him.

-I don’t know what you’re talking about.

-I gave my word.

-Val…it’s over.

-My name is everywhere, my real name!

-Those in the highest office sought to destroy the career of a covert agent, to punish me for telling the truth.

-Your wife is a traitor!

-How dare you talk about my wife! You don’t know her.

-We know where you live.

-People threaten to kill my husband, to hurt my children.

-We gotta strike back!

-They’ll bury us if we don’t!

-They push you until they find the point at which you break.

-You can’t break me.

-I don’t have a breaking point.



ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
on one's best behavior・・・行儀よく振る舞う、おとなしくしている
head up・・・率いる
terror organization・・・テロ組織
give one's word・・・約束する
covert agent・・・秘密情報員、スパイ
traitor・・・裏切り者、内通者
strike back・・・反撃する
breaking point ・・・限界点

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿