Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「ジェーン・エア」の映画予告でリスニング

ジェーン・エアの映画予告で英語リスニング力をアップ!!

-Do you know, Jane Eyre, where the wicked go after death?

-They go to hell.

-And what is hell?

-Where are you?

-If you don’t sit still, you will be tied down.

-A pit full of fire.

-Should you like to fall into this pit and be burned there forever?

-People think you are good, but you are hard-hearted.

-Get out.

-Children, I exalt you to withhold the hand of friendship to Jane Eyre.

-This is a grand old house, but it can be a little dreary.

-Mr. Rochester’s visits are always unexpected.

-You’re gaze is very direct. Do you think me handsome?

-No sir.

-You’re afraid of me.

-I’m not afraid.

-I was not asleep, I know what I saw.

-It must have been half dream, half reality.

-You transfix me. Quite.

-What am I to do, then?

-You’re a rare, un-earthly thing, I must have you for my own.

-You’re so little acquainted with men. Keep him at a distance.

-Miss Ingram’s coming. She’s a great of favorite of his.

-Floating gently in the stream of life, unaware of the rocks waiting ahead to dash you to pieces.

-Do you think that because I am poor, obscure, plain little, that I am soulless and heartless?

-Jane! Jane!

-Everything seemed so real.

-You sir, are the most phantom-like of all.

-Jane.



ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
wicked・・・悪
go after death・・・死後に赴く
sit still・・・静かに座る
tie down・・・縛り付ける、固定する
pit・・・大きな、地獄
hard-hearted・・・冷酷な、無慈悲な
exalt・・・称賛する
withhold・・・控える、公表しない
grand house・・・大邸宅
dreary・・・陰気な、ゾッとする
transfix・・・動けなくする、くぎ付けにする
un earthly・・・この世のものではない
acquainted with・・・~と知り合いである
obscure・・・目立たない
phantom・・・幽霊のような、幻影の

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿