Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「フィクサー」の映画予告でリスニング

フィクサーの映画予告で英語リスニング力をアップ!!

-Michael, thank god!

-Look, I got a situation…

-Arthur Edens just stripped down naked in a deposition room in Milwaukee.

-You are the senior litigating partner of one of the largest, most respected law firms in the world. You’re a legend.

-I’m an accomplice!

-You’re a manic depressive!

-I am Shiva the god of death.

-I’m Michael Clayton.

-You’re late.

-This is a three billion dollar class action lawsuit, the architect of our defense has been arrested for running naked through a parking lot.

-He’s building a case against U North.

-Nobody’s gonna let him do that.

-Let him? Who the hell’s gonna stop him?

-I spent 12 percent of my life defending the reputation of a deadly weed killer.

-Arthur…

-No way. They killed him, Michael.

-U north needs to know he’s under control.

-They’ve been shook up, they need to be reassured.

-What are you telling me?

-That I am counting on you.

-He didn’t say exactly what it was, just that it was something that would win the whole case.

-I’m not the enemy.

-Then who are you?

-You got all these cops thinking you’re a lawyer and all these lawyers thinking you’re some kind of cop.

-You’ve got everybody fooled don’t you?

-You know exactly what you want.

-You’ve got to saddle up here Michael, and get things under control.

-Barker was on to something.

-Do you know Michael Clayton?

-We have a situation.

-Stay in the car, lock the door.

-What would they do if you went public?

-Arthur, open the door!

-What would they do?

-They’re doin’ it!

-Freeze!

-Who called it in?

-Does that make sense to you? This happening?

-This never happened.

-Get out. Get out of the car now.

-I’m not the guy that you kill, I’m the guy that you buy.

-Are you so blind you do even see what I am?

-Do I look like I’m negotiating?



ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
strip down・・・服を脱ぐ
deposition・・・宣誓証言
litigate・・・訴訟を起こす
law firm・・・法律事務所
accomplice・・・共犯者
manic depressive・・・躁うつ病
class action suit・・・集団訴訟
build a case・・・立件する
killer weed・・・強力なマリファナ
saddle up・・・馬に鞍をつける

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿