Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「完全なる報復」の映画予告でリスニング

完全なる報復の映画予告で英語リスニング力をアップ!!

-Honey!

-Yeah!

-Can you get that?

-Go wash up for dinner, pumpkin. O.K. I got it.

-We gotta get out of here. What are you doing? Come on.

-The Shelton case, where are we?

-Let’s make the deal.

-They killed a little girl, Nick.

-Some justice is better than no justice at all.

-You need to tell the husband.

-I don’t understand.

-With Darby’s testimony, Ames will go to death row.

-What? The jury’s going to believe me.

-The deal is done, I’m sorry.

-This is just how the justice system works.

-What was supposed to be a painless execution has turned into something out of a horror film.

-The machine was corrupted.

-Who could have done this?

-I killed your friend Ames in prison, but I wanted to keep you all for myself.

-Your heart is beating so fast. Me too.

-Did you murder Clarence Darby?

-He killed my wife and child.

-I guess we’re done here.

-Counselor! You might want to cancel your 12:30 lunch with Judge Roberts.

-Hello?

-You, and whoever else you have helping you, are gonna pay.

-Now, you’re the one who makes deals with murders yeah?. So I’ve come to make mine. Release me.

-Or what?

-Or I kill everyone.

-We have him locked up and he’s still killing people?

-I found a couple of contract payments from the department of defense.

-Tell us what we’re dealing with. A spy?

-Spies are a dime a dozen.

-Clyde is a brain, and he was the best.

-If Clyde wants you dead, you’re dead.

-We’ve got to lock this city down. Put an armed cop on every corner.

-He’s in jail, because he wants to be in jail.

-I’m going to bring the whole system down on your head.

-It’s gonna be biblical.

-You will end this.

-I’m just getting warmed up.



ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
wash up for dinner・・・夕食のために手を洗う
pumpkin・・・愛しい人
make a deal・・・取引をする
testimony・・・証言、供述書
death row・・・死刑囚監房
jury・・・陪審員
painless・・・痛くない、無痛の
execution・・・処刑
out of・・・~を超越して、~以上
corrupt・・・間違いを起こす
counselor・・・法廷弁護士
contract・・・契約、協定
payment・・・支払
dime a dozen・・・簡単に手に入るもの、ありふれたもの
armed・・・武装した
biblical・・・聖書の、聖書の人物のような
warm up・・・活気づく、盛り上がる

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿