Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「インフォーマント!」の映画予告でリスニング

インフォーマント!の映画予告で英語リスニング力をアップ!!

-What I’m about to tell you it involves something very large.

-Everyone in this country is a victim of corporate crime by the time they finish breakfast.

-Yes!

-Things are going on I don’t approve of.

-I feel real bad about that.

-Corn goes in one end and profit comes out the other.

-Weird, right?

-It’s not just lysine, it’s citric, it’s gluconate..

-There was a guy who left the company because he wouldn’t do it, but he forced out. The gluconate guy. He’s out of a job.

-Would you be willing to wear a wire? We need your help.

-7:30 am, I am approaching the entrance to the office.

-Good morning, Liz Taylor, secretary.

-You don’t really need to narrate the tapes for us.

-Right, absolutely. Not a problem.

-Once it starts, it is going to be intense.

-Oh, what is he doing?

-I told him the camera was in the lamp.

-No.

-How about this guy Whitacre. The guy’s making 350 grand and he turns informer? When does that happen?

-Mark Whitacre, secret agent, double-o-fourteen.

-Why double-o-fourteen?

-Because I’m twice as smart as 007.

-Oh no.

-They will make me the next president of ADM.

-How can you possibly stay there when you’ve just taken down the company?

-Because they need me to run the company.

-That’s completely illogical.

-Mark showed you that four white guys getting together in the middle of the day, that’s not a meeting, that’s a crime scene.

-There’s something you’re not telling us.

-Why would I hide anything from you guys?

-We’re going to find out what’s going on, Mark.

-FBI.

-What the heck is going on here?

-Mr. Whitacre, would you please come with me.

-Oh, hey, I was good, wasn’t I? Did I look scared?

-It was.

-I actually felt scared.

-I want you to keep this secret.

-Absolutely.

-Don’t tell us anything.

-It’s very important to the case that you do not discuss this with anyone.

-I’m a person of interest in an ongoing investigation.

-Oh my god.

-You guys still think I’m going to be okay at the company, right?

-I mean, you guys are going to take down the bad guys, but I’ll be okay. Right?

-Well. I think the corporate culture is going to change a little bit..

-I should say so.

-Listen, I haven’t been telling you guys the whole truth. But I’m going to clear that up in there today.

-What? We gotta get you out of here.



ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
corporate crime・・・企業犯罪
lysine・・・リジン
citric・・・クエン性の
gluconate・・・グルコン酸塩
out of job・・・失職して
grand・・・1000ドル
illogical・・・非論理的な、ばかげた

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿