Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「ジャンパー」の映画予告でリスニング

ジャンパーの映画予告で英語リスニング力をアップ!!

-There are people out there who have power.

-Who you are, what you are, can change history.

-Did I just teleport?

-Hey hey hey! What happened to you!

-David! Open the door!

-This thing that just happened, could set me free!

-But why settle on one place when you can have the whole world?

-I think there’s something you’re not telling me.

-If you don’t want to tell me everything, that’s fine.

-Just don’t lie to me.

-Must be hard, living like this with no family, friends.

-Is that you?

-If you can hear me, you can come home.

-What I’d like to know is how you rob a bank without opening any doors.

-And who are you?

-Do you think it could go on like this forever?

-Living like this with no consequences?

-There are always consequences!

-You think you’re the only one?

-Welcome to the war!

-They’re trained to hunt us.

-They’ll kill anyone that gets in their way. Like your girlfriend.

-We have to get her out of there!

-I can hear you!

-This where it ends, right here, right now.

-Take a deep breath.

-Why are you walking?

-I like walking for a change. It makes me feel normal.



ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
settle・・・定住する、住み着く
rob a bank・・・銀行を襲う
consequence・・・結果
for a change・・・気分転換に、息抜きに

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿