Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「つぐない」の映画予告でリスニング

つぐないの映画予告で英語リスニング力をアップ!!

-C, why don’t you talk to Robbie?

-I do, we just move in different circles, that’s all.

-Dear Cecilia, you’d be forgiven for thinking me mad the truth is, I feel rather lightheaded and foolish in your presence and I don’t think I can blame the heat.

-Do you think you could do me a favor? Run ahead and give this to C?

-Good heavens, you’re blushing!

-Celia?

-Briony!

-You want to talk to the police?

-You saw him?

-Yes I saw him. I know it was him.

-You know it was him?

-I saw him with my own eyes.

-I love you. Come back to me.

-They gave me a choice, stay in prison, or join the army.

-My darling, I love you. I’ll wait for you.

-No matter how hard I work, I can’t escape from what I did, and what it meant.

-A story, what’s it about?

-…who sees something but she doesn’t understand, but she thinks she does.

-I will return. I will find you.

-I’m very very sorry for the terrible distress that I’ve caused.



ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
lightheaded・・・眩暈がするような
distress・・・災難、苦悩

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿