Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「永遠の僕たち」の映画予告でリスニング

永遠の僕たちの映画予告で英語リスニング力をアップ!!

-I met a boy.

-Really?

-Yeah, I met him at Chris’ memorial.

-Do I know you?

-Does anybody here know you?

-He’s kind of different.

-Different can be good.

-This is the 4th funeral I’ve seen you at this month, and if I see you around here again I’m calling the cops, and I’m going to…

-Marcus?

-This is my boyfriend, Marcus.

-Nice to meet you, Marcus.

-The pleasure’s all yours, I’m sure.

-Thanks for bailing me out back there. I met you now.

-I’m Annibelle.

-Did you know that kid from the other funeral?

-Yeah, I volunteer at the hospital.

-Come on, run it!

-Do you know all of these kids?

-No. Hiroshi and I just like to…

-Who’s Hiroshi?

-He’s a ghost.

-He’s a ghost?

-Can I meet him?

-Why is she dressed like a boy?

-He says he thinks you look really nice.

-No I didn’t.

-Thank you, Hiroshi.

-Annibelle tells me you’re a funeral crashing dropout, with a ghost friend.

-Sounds not sound good when you say it all together like that.

-Something he and I talk about, you know? It’s getting pretty complicated.

-I was lying about working at the hospital, I’m a patient, is that okay?

-Make her better.

-I don’t think you understood..

-Make her better!

-I think of things going a certain way, and then they don’t.

-So you think you have nothing? You have everything.

-How’s this gonna go?

-I don’t know.

-That’s the part where you say it’s going to go really well.

-There’s this kind of songbird.

-That thinks it dies every time the sun goes down.

-In the morning, when it wakes up, totally shocked to still be alive, it sings this really beautiful song.

-That’s how I am every morning since I met you.



ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
memorial・・・追悼の
funeral・・・葬式
cop・・・警官
bail out・・・救い出す、逃げ出す
volunteer・・ボランティア活動をする

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿