Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「ラブリーボーン」の映画予告でリスニング

ラブリーボーンの映画予告で英語リスニング力をアップ!!

-He’s cute. Does he like you as much as you like him?

-Grandma, would you please just drop it.

-Hey mom! Look at me! Smile!

-My name is Salmon, like the fish.

-Okay shipmate, take it away.

-First name, Susie.

-Bye dad!

-Bye Susie.

-You are beautiful, Susie Salmon.

-I was 14 years old, when I was murdered.

-You’re the Salmon girl, right?

-On December 6, 1973.

-We didn’t find her, Mrs. Salmon.

-I’m very sorry.

-Dad. She’s dead, isn’t she?

-You miss her, don’t you?

-She’s gone.

-What if she isn’t.

-What if she’s still here?

-Grandma.

-Susie’s in the in between.

-I wasn’t gone, I was alive in my own perfect world.

-But in my heart, I knew it wasn’t perfect.

-My murderer still haunted me.

-Fenerman.

-Susie would never go off with a stranger. It had to be someone she knew.

-I’ve got a name for you.

-This is police work, this is what we do.

-My father had the pieces, but he couldn’t make them fit.

-You have a tomb in the middle of your house!

-I waited for justice, but justice did not come.

-You’re a Salmon girl, right?

-Dad!

-There is definitely something wrong with this guy.

-Why won’t you listen to him?

-Because you need evidence, you need proof.

-Can’t you just leave it alone?

-Dad!

-Come on, face me.

-Don’t be afraid.



ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
drop it・・・もうその話はやめて!
murder・・・殺人
in between・・・間に、中間に
haunt・・・悩ませる、付きまとう
go off・・・出かける
stranger・・・見知らぬ人
tomb・・・墓
proof・・・立証、証拠

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿