Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「親愛なるきみへ」の映画予告でリスニング

親愛なるきみへの映画予告で英語リスニング力をアップ!!

-No!

-Thank you.

-Don’t worry about it.

-I’m Savanah.

-John.

-Nice to meet you John.

-Two weeks together that’s all it took.

-Two weeks for me to fall for you.

-Special Forces, huh?

-Yes sir.

-Oh, you’re on leave. I hope you’re enjoying yourself.

-Yeah, I think I am.

-Full moon tonight.

-It actually doesn’t matter where you are in the world, it’s never bigger than your thumb.

-Hey Pop, I got somebody I want you to meet.

-I like your dad. He loves you. I can tell. Even if you can’t.

-The way people act around you, it’s like they’re scared of you.

-Won’t you get your hands off .

-They might be scared of who I used to be.

-You don’t scare me, John.

-Well you scare me.

-I gotta go back.

-Just like that?

-So where are they going to send you? Right in the middle of it all?

-So I’ll see you soon.

-I’ll see you soon.

-Dear John, tell me everything. Write it all down/

-That way we’ll be with each other all the time, even if we are not with each other at all.

-It’s a full moon here tonight, and that makes me think of you half a world away.

-Letter No.8

-Letter No.33

-Dear John.

-I miss you so much it hurts.

-Requesting permission to extend my tour, sir.

-You decided you’re going back?

-All I know is I want to stay here, with you, as long as I possibly can, but I need you to tell me..

-A lot can happen in 12 months, John.

-Tonight you’re here with me.



ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
fall for・・・~を好きになる
Special Force・・・特殊部隊
on leave・・・休暇中で
thumb・・・親指
right in the middle of・・・~の最中、~の真ん中
extend・・・延ばす

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿