Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「ゴーストライター」の映画予告でリスニング

ゴーストライターの映画予告で英語リスニング力をアップ!!

-Who is this Mike Harrison? I’ve heard of him.

-Yeah, he was some kind of aide to Lang when he was Prime Minister.

-It was a book that killed him.

-Well, that’s encouraging.

-Hello? Who are you?

-I’m your ghost.

-Ready to start?

-Absolutely.

-Hello?

-Losing Mike was a blow, of course, but it’s not just that.

-You’re not planning on taking that manuscript out of here, are you?

-You do realize how serious this is getting, don’t you?

-Today at the beach, I met a man, and he said there was no way the body from the ferry could have washed ashore on that spot.

-No way!

-You think his death was suspicious?

-Don’t you?

-No, I’m afraid you’re mistaken.

-Former British Prime Minister Adam Lang is back in the news tonight

-You cheeky fuck.

-Who are you?

-I’m the new ghost writer.

-Don’t use any names.

-Name me one decision that Adam Lang made in 10 years as Prime Minister, which wasn’t in the interest of the USA.

-Do you have something to tell me?



ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
I've heard of~・・・~のことを聞いたことがある
aide・・・側近、補佐
encouraging・・・心強い、励みになる
blow・・・ダメージ、痛手
manuscript・・・原稿
washed ashore・・・流れ着く、漂着する
cheeky・・・生意気な

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿