Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「ミッシング ID」の映画予告でリスニング

ミッシング IDの映画予告で英語リスニング力をアップ!!

-Sometimes I feel different.

-I walk around like everybody else…Hey, Karen.

-Ready to party!

-Yeah!

-But inside I just feel like I’m a stranger in my own life.

-Hello?

-Nathan I’ve got something you need to see.

-I found this site that shows you want some kids might look like today.

-Why would my picture end up on a missing persons website?

-If this is for real, then who are those people who are living in your houses?

-Mrs. Harper?

-Yes.

-We have a couple of questions about your son Nathan.

-Son! Go now! Run!

-Nathan Price is a high-valued asset.

-He escaped an attack last night.

-We’ve got 36 hours to find this kid, before they do.

-Suddenly everyone around me is dying.

-You’ve got to get out of here, Nathan.

-Who are you?

-I’m a friend of your father. Your real father.

-I want the video feeds from every security camera.

-Track his friends…

-What’s my real name?

-Track anyone they’ve ever spoken to.

-Who are these people?

-They can’t be trusted.

-Listen to me, Nathan.

-We’re going to find you.

-Not if I find you first.

-Wow.

-Whoever these people are, whatever they want…I have to stop them.

-You have something that belongs to me, now it’s time to give it back.

-What do you plan on doing, Nathan?

-Trust me.

-You want to play with no rules? You better be careful what you let out of the box.



ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
high value・・・高価値の
asset・・・財産
video feed・・・配信動画

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿