Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「やさしい本泥棒」の映画予告でリスニング

やさしい本泥棒の映画予告で英語リスニング力をアップ!!

-My name is Liesel Meminger.

-I don’t have a family or even a place to call home.

-I never understood the meaning of the word “hope”.

-But I’m about to meet the people who will change all that.

-Come!

-Meet your new parents. Your majesty.

-From now on you call me “Mama”, yeah?

-And that lazy pig over there, you call him “papa”.

-Your first book.

-Are you sure this is yours?

-It wasn’t always mine. -Can’t you even read yet?

-Go on! Read one word!

-I’m not such a good reader myself, you know?

-We will have to help each other out.

-I have something very important to tell you Liesel.

-Who is he, papa?

-His name is Max, and he needs help.

-I need you to promise me that you will not tell anyone.

-Is that your book?

-It wasn’t always mine.

-Mama!

-They’re coming.

-They’re checking basements.

-If anyone saw him, they would take you away from me.

-And I cannot tell you what they would do to him.

-Words will inspire her.

-If your eyes could speak what would they say?

-Courage will guide her.

-You’re hiding someone, aren’t you?

-Can we trust her? She’s a child.

-She’s our daughter.

-Hope will define her.

-I can’t lose someone else.

-You’ve kept me alive, don’t ever forget that.

-You’re stealing books? Why?

-When life robs you, sometimes you have to rob it back.

-Words are life, Liesel.

-All those pages, they’re for you to fill.



ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
Your Majesty・・・陛下
lazy・・・怠情な
pig・・・不作法な人
define・・・特徴づける
rob・・・奪う、取り上げる

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿