Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「プレシャス」の映画予告でリスニング

プレシャスで英語リスニング力をアップ!!

-My name is Clarice Precious Jones.

-I want to be on the cover of a magazine.

-I wish I had a light-skinned boyfriend, with real nice hair.

-But first, I want to be in one of them BET videos.

-You’re a dummy, don’t nobody want you, don’t nobody need you.

-School ain’t gonna help none. Take you’re ass down to the welfare.

-You’re 16, you’re still in junior high school, and you’re pregnant with your second child.

-What’s the first thing that comes to your mind when you think about home?

-Cause you’re going to have to talk to somebody if you want your check, sweety.

-Ohh!

-Precious, I’m hungry. You plan on putting some food in that frying pan?

-My favorite color is purple. I sing loud.

-And I’m here, because I love to teach.

-I’m Luann, my favorite color is fluorescent beige, and I’m here to get my G.E.D.

-Clareese? Something you do well?

-Nothing.

-Everybody’s good at something.

-Precious! You gonna stand up there and look down at me like you’re a woman? You don’t know what real women do. Real women sacrifice. Now smile about that, you fat bi…

-Git down here!

-Aaaah!

-Can we talk about the abuse in your household? You know what I’m talking about.

-You said you wouldn’t judge me, and your writin’ them notes on your pad, about who you think I am.

-Nobody love me.

-People do love you, precious.

-Please don’t lie to me nobody done nothin’ for me but beat me, make feel worthless.

-Your baby loves you.

-I love you.



ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
light-skinned・・・色白の
dummy・・・のろま、間抜け
welfare・・・幸福、福利
frying pan・・・フライパン
fluorescent beige・・・鮮やかなベージュ
GED・・・一般教育終了検定(米国の高校卒業に相当する受験資格)
look down at・・・見下す、
sacrifice・・・犠牲
abuse・・・虐待
household・・・家庭

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿