Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「リベンジ・マッチ」の映画予告でリスニング

リベンジ・マッチで英語リスニング力をアップ!!

-Certain athletes are born enemies but the fiercest rivalry was between two fighters Razor and Kid. They fought only twice, but the tie-breaking grudge match never happened.

-Today I’m announcing my retirement from professional boxing.

-You know what this is Razor? It’s a video games. They wanna put you and kid in the game.

-All they do is video tape you throwing a couple of punches, voice record you I’m a kill you!

-Except for the white guys voice, because that wouldn’t scare anybody.

-OK Razor, let’s throw some jabs at the Wilbur the dummy.

-Come on Razor! Imagine it’s kid.

-Aarrgh!

-Hey! Hope I don’t look like that big of an ass.

-You set me up?

-I told you to come in one o’clock, kid!

-Wanna see my old friend, he’s been ducking me for 30 years, I missed him!

-Don’t look like you’re missing any meals. I’m out of here.

-No you’re not.

-That’s not the behavior of old men!

-Check out this clip that’s just blowing up online.

-I got a company that wants the official rematch they’re gonna pay you a hundred grand.

-I can’t be in the same room with that guy, not worth it.

-What the hell you mean it ain’t worth it? I’m looking at your house!

-I’m your trainer Mikey.

-You can’t be my trainer. Maybe I believe you ate my trainer?

-Time to train.

-What have I done?

-It’s insane.

-Oh, yeah? Give me one reason.

-You’re fat, you got weak knees, you’re fat.

-Don’t sugar-coat it, be honest.

-Can I talk to you for a second? I’m your son.

-Maybe you could use a little help.

-Hey! What are you doing?

-We’re just here to buy a little dinner, you don’t have to punch everything.

-You, my friend, are embarrassing yourself.

-A great performer knows when it’s time to get off the stage, kid.

-If one of you gets knocked out we can say you’ve fallen and can’t get up.

-The whole world’s laughing at us but we’re not dead! In fact, I feel more alive now than I ever felt!

-Razor, why now?

-I’m a fighter, I was born to be a fighter.

-You got every right to hate me, but I need you in my corner.

-No matter how hard you guys work, it won’t be your best.

-It’s the best we got.

-30 years after their second fight, Kid McDonnen and Razor Sharp get ready to go at it again.

-Gutsy move going without a bra.

-I took a dump on your porch.

-We are live, guys, we are live right now.

-Hey Webster! Show a little respect!

-I choose to believe that you just called me Webster because on my dictionary-sized vocabulary, and not because of my height and race.

-No, it’s because you’re short and black.

-What was Jesus like? I’m curious. Was he cool?



ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
fierce rivalry between・・・~間の熾烈な競争
tie-breaking・・・均衡を破る
grudge match・・・遺恨試合
throw punch・・・パンチを食らわせる
set ~ up・・・~をハメる
duck・・・避ける、かわす
clip・・・フィルムの断片
blow up・・・誇大宣伝する
rematch・・・再試合
grand・・・1,000ドル
eat・・・打ち負かす
sugar coat・・・砂糖をかける
embarrass oneself・・・バツの悪い思いをする
get off the stage・・ステージから降りる
gutsy・・・根性のある
go without・・・~なしで
bra・・・ブラジャー
take a dump・・・排便する
height・・・身長
race・・・人種

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿