Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

2ガンズの映画予告でリスニング

2ガンズの映画予告で英語リスニング力をアップ!!

-Sure you can trust this guy?

-How much you figure?

-40 million.

-40 million dollars!?

-But I got bad news for you…

-Everybody sit down on the floor!

-The bank was a set-up. We gotta figure out who’s money that was.

-What’s that? Is that a badge in your hand?

-D.E.A.

-Did you know Bobby Beans was D.E.A.?

-Man, your boy Stig’s a piece of work.

-Did you know he was Special Forces?

-You stole forty-three point one-two-five million dollars…that did not belong to you.

-It’s my intention to cooperate, whatever you need.

-We’re working together?

-No, no like we’re working in the same vicinity.

-Together.

-In the same area code.

-Together.

-Ripped off the CIA

-You’re a misanthrope.

-It’s misanthrope. I’m misanthrope.

-Did you know what I meant to say?

-Have I properly incentivized you.

-More than you know.

-They’re my people and there’s a code.

-You fight for the guy that’s fighting next to you.

-Make it rain.

-Saw that move comin’?

-That’s correct, give me the keys.



ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
figure・・・計算する
figure out・・・計算して答えを出す
piece of work・・・とても変な人
vicinity・・・近所
area code・・・市外局番
rip off・・・だます
misanthrope・・・人間嫌いの人
incentivize・・・やる気を起こさせる、動機を与える
make it rain・・・札束をまき散らす

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿