Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「LIFE!」の映画予告でリスニング

LIFE!で英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-Hi, how can I help you today?

-Hi, I can’t seem to leave a wink for someone.

-Okay, I’m looking at your profile, you left a lot of this stuff blank.

-Well, I haven’t really been anywhere noteworthy or mentionable.

-Have you done anything noteworthy or mentionable?

-We have ahead of us the privilege of publishing the very last issue of Life magazine.

-And, for the final issue, we just received negative 25 from Sean O’Connell for the cover.

-Where’s 25?

-It’s not there.

-I know.

-Look what I found!

-What’s that?

-A travel journal dad gave me.

-Hey!

-Hey!

-How was your weekend?

-I had an awesome weekend!

-The ice, she moves like a woman.

-I’d like to climb your hair.

-What is it you call it when he goes into one of his little places?

-Zoned out.

-You do that now and then. What’s the matter?

-I lost a picture.

-I like mysteries.

-You should go, crack the case!

-You were Sean’s partner. You finish his work.

-Where do we land?

-We don’t!

-There’s a fin here!

-You are safe!

-That’s a shark!

-That’s what I said!

-Life is about courage and going into the unknown.

-Hey man, where are you now?

-Himalaya’s.

-I’m gonna keep this short. I have to make oxygen choices.



ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
leave blank・・・空欄にしておく
stuff・・・事柄
noteworthy・・・注目に値する
mentionable・・・言及できる
ahead of us・・・これから先
privilege・・・特権、恩恵
issue・・・(出版物の)版
travel journal・・・道中記
awesome・・・素晴らしい、最高の
zone out・・・ボーっとする、居眠りをする
now and then・・・時々
crack a case・・・事件を解明する
fin・・・ヒレ
courage・・・勇気
keep this short・・・手短にする
make ~ choice・・・~を選択する

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿