Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「トランセンデンス」の映画予告でリスニング

トランセンデンスで英語リスニング力をアップ!!

-The path to building super intelligence requires us to unlock the most fundamental secrets of the universe.

-Intelligent machines will soon allow us to conquer our most intractable challenges.

-To develop new methods for the early detection of cancer.

-To build a better future for all of us.

-Simply put, to save lives.

-Once online, its analytical power will be greater than the collective intelligence of every person born in the history of the world.

-Professor?

-What did you do?

-Take out the cores.

-Revolutionary Independence From Technology, R.I.F.T.

-They hit Al labs all over the country.

-They’re determined to stop any attempt at what you call Transcendence.

-We’re looking at five weeks before his system shuts down.

-When I’m gone, keep moving forward.

-I won’t let you go.

-We can upload his consciousness. We can save him.

-Not like this.

-If we miss anything, how will you know who you’re dealing with?

-Oh, my God!

-It’s like my mind is been set free.

-I need to expand. I need more power.

-Get me online.

-This is not will shut it down…

-Shut it down!?

-It’s him!

-Where are you going?

-Everywhere.

-Your friends, they don’t know the danger.

-If it connects to the Internet, the first thing it will do is to copy itself.

-And then there’s no taking it down.

-The real will died.

-Whatever it is, it’s building an army out there.

-What is this?

-It’s evolution.

-This isn’t evolution, it’s an abomination.

-What the hell is happening?

-I’m able to fix them.

-This has gone too far, will. Stop it!

-I don’t understand. This is the future.

-This is not our future.

-Evelyn!

-You are not here with me.

-You’ve changed.

-Have you fallen out of love with me?

-No.

-Have you?

-If we don’t stop him, it will be the end of mankind as we know it.



ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
unlock・・・解き明かす
fundamental・・・根本的な、基本的な
conquer・・・勝つ、打ち破る
intractable・・・手におえない、解決困難な
detection・・・発見、検知
analytic・・・分析
collective intelligence・・・集団的知性(多くの個人の協力と競争の中から、その集団自体に知能、精神が存在するかのように見える知性)
take out・・・取り出す
attempt・・・試み、企て
looking at・・・観察する
consciousness・・・感情
set free・・・自由の身となる
expand・・・拡大する、大きくなる
get online・・・インターネットに接続する
abomination・・・醜態、恥ずべきこと
mankind・・・人類

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿