Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「ザ・ヒート」の映画予告でリスニング

ザ・ヒートで英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-Sir, I don’t understand. I’ve closed more cases than any agent here.

-She’s a tight-ass federal agent.

-You’re skilled, but you are not a team-player. None of the other agents like you.

-Wait for my 3 count. 1…2…Unbelievable.

-She’s a bad-ass Boston cop.

-Hey! Look who’s here! Right into my mousetrap!

-Run! She’s crazy!

-I think this individual might be mentally ill.

-No, no, Just work with her, she’s the best cop.

-Motherfucker!

-The FBI has jurisdiction.

-No, not in there.

-Stop! Knock it off, Mullins!

-What’s she doing?

-She’s looking for my balls.

-Hey has anyone seen the Captain’s balls?

-Let me know, they’re about this big.

-Like really really tiny little girl balls.

-If little girls had balls.

-Now, the hardest thing they’ll have to do…

-Don’t approach me if I’m not expecting you!

-…is work together.

-???????????

-We could just go in there and beat him with a phone book!

-You just need to be patient.

-Who does that!?

-Hank LeSwar. Got tons of ties to the drug world.

-There he is.

-You don’t fit in.

-I’m a federal agent!

-Really? Cause you look like you’re going to set up a table and do their fucking taxes!

-What are those?

-They’re Spanx, they hold everything together.

-Why? What’s gonna come poppin’ out!?

-No no no!

-Yes.

-No, you said that thing ticks.

-Yeah, but not for days.

-Surprise!

-I can’t lift him up!

-Lift my ass up!

-Ooohh. Car broke his fall, right?

-Yeah.

-He’ll shake it off.

-That’s how we do it on the streets! Word!

-Don’t too slang. It’s like watching a nun make out, it’s uncomfortable.

-Nice big one for you sweetheart!

-Who’s that?

-My mom.

-No cellphones.

-How about now? Oh, different story?

-Let’s loosen that up.

-That was pretty awesome!

-Aahhh!



ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
close the case・・・事件に決着をつける、事件を処理する
federal agent・・・連邦捜査員
bad-ass・・・すごい、素晴らしい
right into trap・・・罠にはまる
mousetrp・・・ネズミ捕り
jurisdiction・・・司法権
knock off・・・(仕事などを)中断する
fit in・・・適応する
pop out・・・飛び出す
tick・・・時を刻む
break someone's fall・・・~の墜落を受け止める
nun・・・修道女
make out・・・イチャイチャする、性交する
loosen up・・・力を抜く

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿