Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「アナと雪の女王」の映画予告でリスニング

アナと雪の女王で英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-Summer in the city of Arendelle.

-It couldn't be warmer, it couldn't be sunnier.

-But that's about to change.

-Forever.

-Arendelle!

-It's completely frozen!

-Cold, cold, cold, cold,……

-A real howler in July, ja?

-The land is covered in eternal snow.

-Really?

-If we don't do something soon, we will all freeze to death.

-You want to talk about a problem? I sell ice for a living.

-That's a rough business to be in right now. I mean, that is really...That's unfortunate.

-My lady?

-This is awkward. Not that you're awkard. But just because we're, I'm awkard.

-You're gorgeous. Wait, what?

-Hi everyone, I'm Olaf.

-Hi!

-You're creepy.

-I don't want it!

-No!

-We got off to a bad start.

-I know how to stop this winter.

-Hang on!

-I like fast!

-Wow, wow, wow, wow! Get you feet down.

-This is fresh lacquer. Seriously where you raised in a barn?

-Let's go bring back summer!

-Man, am I out of shape.

-Wolves!

-Duck!

-Are you okay?

-I've got a thick skull.

-I don't have a skull.

-Head rush!

-It's so cute! It's like being a baby unicorn.

-Now we just have to survive this blizzard!

-That's no blizzard.

-That's my sister.

-That would have been nice to know.

-Heads up!

-It is not nice to throw snow people.

-Whoa, whoa! Feisty pants. Just let the snowman be.

-I'm calm.

-Great!

-Oh, come on!

-Olaf, you're melting!

-Some people are worth melting for.

-Just maybe not right this second!

-Come on, buddy, faster!

-No!

-Olaf!

-Hang in there guys!

-I can't feel my legs! I can't feel my legs!

-Those are my legs!

-Hey, do me a favor. Grab my body!

-Oh, that feels better.



ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
sunnier・・・照る、明るい
howl・・・(風が)ヒューヒューとうなる
eternal snow・・・万年雪 for a living・・・~で生計を立てる
awkward・・・ぎこちない、不器用な
creepy・・・気味が悪い
get off to a ~ start・・・~なスタートを切る
lacquer・・・ラッカー、漆
raised in a barn・・・物置小屋で育つ
out of shape・・・体調不良で、調子が悪くて
skull・・・頭蓋骨
rush・・・突貫、突進
let~be・・・~をそのままにしておく

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿