Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「ゴースト・エージェント/R.I.P.D. 」の映画予告でリスニング

ゴースト・エージェント/R.I.P.D.で英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-Police officers!

-Tough day.

-Where am I?

-You’re dead.

-This is a joke?

-Hilarious. Ha ha ha!

-You have skills that we want.

-We’d like you to join the R.I.P.D.

-R.I.P.D?

-Rest In Peace Department.

-Aarrgh!

-Are you smellin’ what I’m sellin’?

-Your job is catching deado’s.

-The bad things that escaped judgment.

-Meet your new partner.

-Er, you gotta earn that. Come on.

-We are the greatest lawmen that ever lived and died.

-Now, some souls hide out among the living.

-Damn.

-I don’t know what I should shoot you between!

-Arrgh!

-There’s somethin’ else.

-You don’t look or sound like you anymore.

-So what do I look like?

-Relly? An old Chinese guy? What abou you?

-Well I guess you win.

-You ready?

-Stanley Nawlicki?

-We’re with the department of health.

-We suspect you might be dead.

-You can bag this one, my treat.

-No! I’m not going near that.

-Don’t tense up!

-Aaahhh!

-You might notice we’re pretty durable.

-Still hurts!

-I’ve never seen that before!

-If the dead take over, that’s it for the living world.

-They picked the wrong venue to make a stand.

-This world’s for the living, and R.I.P.D’s gonna keep it that way.

-Holy!

-Well that went well!

-Turning the world on it’s end.

-Fun, right?

-Don’t tense up!



ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
tough・・・きつい、つらい
hilarious・・・愉快な、大笑いの、滑稽な
lawman・・・法執行者
tense up・・・緊張する
durable・・・丈夫な、耐久性のある
venue・・・犯行地、発生地、立場、意見
make a stand・・・立場を支持する

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿