Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「her/世界でひとつの彼女」の映画予告でリスニング

her/世界でひとつの彼女で英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-Mr Theodore Twombly, welcome to the world’s first artificially intelligent operating system.

-We’d like to ask you a few questions.

-Okay.

-Are you social or antisocial?

-Well, I guess I haven’t been social a while.

-How would you describe your relationship with your mother?

-Thank you.

-Please wait as your operating system is initiated.

-Hello, I’m here.

-Hi!

-Hi! I’m Samantha.

-Good morning, Theodore.

-Good morning.

-You have a meeting in five minutes.

-You want to try getting out of bed?

-You’re too funny!

-Okay, good. I’m funny.

-I want to learn everything about everything.

-I love the way you look at the world.

-How long before you’re ready to date?

-What do you mean?

-I saw in your e-mails that you come through a breakup.

-Well, you’re kind of noisy!

-So, what was it like being married?

-There is something that feel so good about sharing your life with somebody.

-How do you share your life with somebody?

-How are you?

-I guess I’ve just been having fun.

-You really deserve that.

-It’s been a long time since I’ve been with somebody that I feel totally at ease with.

-What’s it like to be alive in that room right now?

-I wish I could put my arms around you.

-I wish I could touch you.

-How would you touch me?

-Falling in love was a crazy thing to do. It’s kind of like a form of socially acceptable insanity.

-What does a baby computer call it’s father?

-I don’t know. What?

-Data.

-Can you feel me with you right now?

-I’ve never loved anyone the way I love you.

-Me too.

-Now I know how.



ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
artificially・・・人工的に
antisocial・・・非社交的、無愛想な、反社会的な
come through・・・危機を切り抜ける、持ちこたえる
breakup・・・破局
at ease with・・・~と一緒で気楽である
insanity・・・狂気、精神異常、心神喪失

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿