Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「LEGO(R)ムービー」の映画予告でリスニング

LEGO(R)ムービーで英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-Hello! I’m Emmett. I’m just gonna come right out, I have no idea what’s going on at all.

-My fellow master builders, including but not limited to, Superman, Wonder Woman, The Mermaid, Green Ninja, 1980 something space guy…

-Hello!

-Michelangelo, Michelangelo, and the 2002 NBA All-Stars.

-We have learned that Lord Business plans to end the world as we know it.

-There is yet one hope. The special has arisen.

-I think I got it. But just in case tell me the whole thing again, I wasn’t listening.

-I’m freaking out!

-Relax everybody, I’m here.

-Batman?

-Awesome! Could you make one of these in orange?

-I only work in black, and sometimes very very dark grey.

-Hey pal, I hate to tell you this, but I don’t think you’re supposed to be here.

-Well, I guess I’m gonna have to report….

-No, wait! Wait up!



ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
come right out・・・はっきり言う、包み隠さず言う
fellow・・・仲間の
master builder・・・建築家、棟梁
arise・・・生じる、現れる、起こる
I’m freaking out・・・頭がおかしくなりそうだ
awesome・・・素晴らしい、すごい
pal・・・(呼びかけ)君、おまえ
wait up!・・・ちょっと待って!

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿