Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「わたしは生きていける」の映画予告でリスニング

わたしは生きていけるで英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-No one calls me Elizabeth…except my dad, and he’s an asshole…

-So if you don’t mind, my name’s Daisy.

-Before the war I thought one day the world around me would start to make sense.

-I was looking for reasons why things happened.

-Who’s that?

-Edmund, he’s the oldest.

-I guess I was pretty naïve back then.

-I’m glad you came…

-It’s better with you here.

-What’s going on?

-…nuclear detonation, civilian evacuation.

-This is our home, we’re not leaving.

-I wanna be here, with you.

-Girls, follow me.

-Wherever they take you, find a way to get back here, promise me.

-You can’t split us up!

-Daisy!

-We need to get away from here.

-I’ve got everything together.

-We’re going home.

-Go!

-Come on!

-They’re coming!

-Let her go!

-If the world doesn’t end…

-If we can get through this…

-I wanna be home.

-With you…

-And that’s how I live now.



ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿