Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「アバウト・タイム」の映画予告でリスニング

アバウト・タイムで英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-I have some bad News.

-My parents, they’re visiting.

-When?!

-Now.

-God! Ok, Ok, Em…Stall them.

-Come on up.

-What!

-Erm…Do I live here?

-Oh, definitely not.

-Are we having sex?

-Yeah! But not oral.

-I wasn’t gonna mention oral.

-Okay. good, don’t.

-How did you think that was gonna come up?

-Should we come back when you haven’t got any company?

-Tim actually er… lives here.

-Really?

-Yeah, but no oral sex, I promise you.

-Tim, my dear son…

-This is going to sound strange…

-The men in the family can…travel in time.

-Wow.

-Is as good a reaction as any.

-I think I plumped for Fuck!

-But it was the seventies.

-You go into a dark place…

-Think of the moment you’re going to and you’ll find yourself there.

-Tim actually lives here.

-You don’t say.

-But I live in the spare room,.

-We don’t have a spare room, but in the spare bit of her room where she isn’t.

-In other words…there’s no sex…of any kind.

-I beg your pardon?

-Excuse me.

-It’s gonna be a complicated year.

-It’s gonna be a complicated life.

-Although it’s not as dramatic as it sounds…

-You can’t kill Hitler, or…Shag Helen of Troy, unfortunately.



ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
stall・・・引き止めておく、引き延ばす
oral・・・口腔の
come up・・・話題に出る
travel in time・・・時を旅する
plump for・・・~を選ぶ、~を支持する
spare room・・・客室、空き部屋

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿