Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「なんちゃって家族」の映画予告でリスニング

なんちゃって家族で英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-So how was work this evening, neighbor?

-I need a lap dance, table five. Don’t get too close, guy smells like Asparagus pee and he’s got a hook hand.

-You’re not a neighbor, you’re a pot-dealer.

-I have a smidge of Marijuana down in Mexico…

-Bring it back here by Sunday night and I will pay you $1000,000.

-That’s way out of my league.

-You don’t have a choice.

-What the hell’s that!

-I bought an Orca, I make a lot of money!

-You’re probably gonna get searched at the border.

-You could wear a disguise.

-Bane, from Batman?

-No drugs in here, nothing to worry about!

-How’d you like to make ten grand?

-Drug dealing?

-Not dealing, it’s smuggling.

-Me, crossing the border alone? Huge red flag.

-But families, they don’t get a second look. Rose, I need you to be my wife.

-I hired this dork that lives in my building and a little gutter punk.

-Kenny, meet your new sister.

-Always wanted a sister.

-Get it off me.

-We just have to dress up like a squeaky-clean all-American family.

-Here’s my son, Kenny, and my lovely daughter, er…Casey Casey

-Jesus.

-Ola! I’m here to pick up a smidge of pot?

-This is not a smidge!

-You got me moving enough weed to kill Willie Nelson, mam!

-This part of your plan?

-You folks can make camp with the Fitzgeralds tonight.

-When you’ve been married as long as we have you’re looking to spice things up a bit.

-I’ve never toughed another woman before.

-I would be OK with that.

-So I guess we’re swingin’.

-Eh? Hmmm.

-Here we go.

-I really like your family.

-Is that a cucumber?

-They’re really interesting.

-A big black penis!

-It’s a skateboard.

-Skateboard great.

-Of course it is!

-A big black skateboard.

-Turns out that we stole from an international drug dealer.

-You will all die now, as a family.

-We’re not even a real family!

-My wife she’s just a cheap stripper!

-OK, prove it!

-Have some respect, that’s your mother!

-We have been shot at…

-Go go go!

-Kenny’s been bitten by a tarantula.

-I can’t feel my bingo.

-Would you relax? How about a little music?

-I seen a rainbow yesterday, but too many storms have come and gone…

-leaving a trace of not one God given ray. Is it because my life is ten shades of grey, I pray all ten fade away…

-Seldom praise Him for the Sunny days.



ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
pee・・・おしっこ
pot・・・マリファナ
smidge・・・ほんの少し、ごくわずかの量
out of one's league・・・格が違う、高嶺の花である
wear disguise・・・変装する
grand・・・1,000ドル
smuggling・・・密輸
dork・・・ばか、あほ、愚か者
gutter・・・どん底の生活
punk・・・青二才
squeaky-clean・・・とてもきれいな、高潔な

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿