Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「プレーンズ」の映画予告でリスニング

プレーンズで英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-Welcome to the world’s fastest sport…

-Where only the best of the best can be…

-Yeeeaahoooo!

-Oh for cryin’ out loud!

-For the first time, we have a crop-duster in the race.

-Well he’s gonna die!

-Dusty, you’re going up against the best racers in the world.

-I’m afraid of heights!

-That airplane needs some help, you know that right?

-Yeah!

-It ain’t how fast you fly, it’s how you fly fast.

-You can fly a whole lot higher than you think.

-Baaallistic!

-He’s ready!

-Hey, look who made it, it’s Rusty.

-Dusty. Dusty Crophopper.

-Farmboy.

-Wow! You bulldog! Tally HO!

-Most people call me Ishani.

-We will have many adventures.

-We will laugh, we will cry, we will dance!

-Woo-hoo!

-Probably not with each other.

-Don’t let anything distract you.

-She is like a sunrise after a lifetime of darkness.

-Or like fresh fertilizer on a field of dying grass.

-This is not your thing my friend.

-We will enter, as little planes.

-But you’re a car?

-Serious identity issues.

-You think you can beat me?

-I swish my cape at you!

-You have been shamed.

-Go back to Jersey you bum.

-This is dusty crophopper. I’m caught in a storm!

-I’m going down!

-It’s a really compelling underdog story.

-Like old yeller!

-That’s not an underdog story!

-There’s dog in it.

-Yeah!

-Oh man that’s nasty!

-Mayday! Mayday! Big castle! Roll right!

-I owe you my life.

-Are you crying?

-I don’t cry, I’m British!



ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
cry out・・・叫ぶ、大声を上げる
crop-duster・・・農薬散布用飛行機
height・・・高さ、高度
ballistic・・・カンカンに怒った
dusty・・・ほこりをかぶった、ほこりだらけの
cropper・・・刈り込む人[動物・機械]、小作人
bulldog・・・粘り強い、がんこな人
distract・・・気持ちを動転させる、心をかき乱す
fertilizer・・・肥料
grass・・・草
swish・・・むち打ち、むち等を振り回す
cape・・・肩マント
bum・・・駄目なやつ、能なし、ホームレス
compelling・・・従わざるを得ない、やむを得ない
underdog・・・勝ち目のない人、弱者
"Old Yeller"・・・【映画】黄色い老犬
nasty・・・意地の悪い、不快な、汚らわしい
Mayday・・・遭難した船や航空機が発する救難信号
I owe you my life・・・あなたは命の恩人です

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿