Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「ウルヴァリン:SAMURAI」の映画予告でリスニング

ウルヴァリン:SAMURAIで英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-Run!

-Thank you

-It’s beautiful Yoshida. Keep it safe for me. Someday I’ll come get it.

-My employer is dying. He wants to thank you for saving his life all those years ago.

-It’s an honor to meet the Wolverine.

-It’s not who I am anymore.

-After the war, the national family business became Japan’s largest.

-His made advances that have saved millions of lives.

-I want to offer you a gift Logan. You have suffered lonely enough.

-Your ability to heal can be passed to another. Allow someone else to shoulder your burden.

-Logan, I can make you mortal.

-Trust me, you don’t want what I’ve got.

-I’m not ready to die.

-You’re bleeding.

-Just keep moving.

-I’m not healing. She did this to me.

-His flesh is weak now.

-What are you?

-A chemist, a capitalist, a viper.

-So you can see the future?

-I saw you die.

-We will accept your surrender with respect.

-Is that all the men you brought?

-Your Grandfather called me a Ronin…a Samurai without a master…who has no reason to live.

-Was he right?

-Aaarrgh!



ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
employer・・・雇用者
all those years ago・・・もうずいぶん昔に、何年も前に
honor・・・光栄
family business・・・家業
shoulder a burden・・・重荷を背負う
mortal・・・死ぬべき運命の、致死的な
flesh・・・皮膚
capitalist・・・資本家
viper・・・腹黒い人

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿