Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「それでも夜は明ける」の映画予告でリスニング

それでも夜は明けるで英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-I wanna ask you what part of the country you come from.

-I originate from Canada.

-Now guess where that is.

-Oh, I know where Canada is. I’ve been there myself.

-Well traveled for a slave.

-Solomon Northrup is an expert player on the violin.

-I was born a free man.

-I lived with my family in New York.

-Be good for your mother.

-Till the day I was deceived.

-To Solomon.

-Kidnapped, sold into slavery.

-Well boy. How you feel now?

-My name is Solomon Northrup. I’m a free man.

-and you have no right whatsoever to detain me.

-You are not a free man. You’re nothin’ but a forger runaway.

-A man servant, that don’t obey his lord, shall be beaten with many stripes.

-That’s scripture.

-The condition of your laborers is all wrong.

-They’re my property.

-You say that with pride.

-I say it as fact.

-Man does how he pleases, with his property.

-You come here.

-I said come here!

-Days ago I was with my family, and my home – now you tell me all that’s lost?

-If you want to survive, do and say as little as possible.

-But I don’t want to survive. I want to live.

-I thought you knowed somethin’!

-I did as I was instructed. There’s something wrong with the instruction.

-Master brought you here to work. Any more will earn you 100 lashes.

-I know what its like to be the object of master’s lash.

-But in his own time, the good Lord will manage them all.

-I will survive! I will not fall into despair!

-I will keep myself hardy until freedom’s opportunity.

-I was a free man.



ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
originate from・・・~の出身である
free man・・・自由人、自由の身、奴隷でない人
deceive・・・欺く、だます
kidnap・・・誘拐
sold into・・・~として売られる
whatsoever・・・何であれ、何があっても
detain・・・~の行動の自由を奪う
forger・・・偽造者、捏造者
runaway・・・家出人、逃亡者
obey・・・従う
lord・・・権力者、卿、貴族
stripe・・・むち打ち
scripture・・・聖書、経典
laborer・・・労働者
property・・・財産
instruct・・・指示、教育
lash・・・むち打ち
despair・・・絶望、失望
hardy・・・頑健な、たくましい

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿