Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「ディス・イズ・ジ・エンド」の映画予告でリスニング

ディス・イズ・ジ・エンドで英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-Seth!

-Best week ever planned. James Franco’s having a giant party!

-This place is beautiful, man!

-This place is like a piece of me. You two just stepped inside me.

-You let us both come inside you, yeah!

-Boom!

-Thanks James Franco.

-Have you seen Michael Cera tonight?

-Can’t believe people still invite him places.

-Don’t touch my butt, bitch!

-Weird face.

-So hot.

-What the?

-Seth! C’mon get out!

-It’s too late for you, you’re already in the hole!

-Damn it! Get off me!

-..urging people to stay in their homes right now…

-For all we know the Lakers could have just won, and that’s the reason all this is happening.

-I think it’s the Apocalypse, it’s all in here.

-And he opened the bottomless pit

-Sinkhole?

-Every single time I turn on the news, sinkhoke in South America, a bunch of South Americans getting sucked into the ground.

-Sinkhole deniers!

-We should just stay here, fortify this bitch, take an inventory of all the food we have.

-We got 12 water, 56 beers, Nutella, CT Crunch, a Milky Way?

-Can I have the Milky Way?

-No, you can’t have that Milky Way. It’s my special food, I like it!

-I want some of the Milky Way.

-I’ll be pretty bummed if I don’t at least get a bite of the Milky Way.

-What the hell!

-Oh my God!

-Emma Watson showed up!

-Give me everything you have to drink!

-There’s 6 of us, you cannot rob us!

-Hermione just stole all of our….



ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
piece of・・・~の一部
butt・・・尻
weird・・・奇妙な、風変わりな
urge・・・促す
apocalypse・・・世の終末、大災害
bottomless pit・・・底なしの穴
sinkhole・・・陥没穴、下水口
bunch of・・・たくさんの
get sucked into・・・~に吸い込まれる
denier・・・否定者
fortify・・・補強する、強化する
take an inventory・・・在庫調べをする
bummed・・・がっかりした
bite・・・ひとかじり
rob・・・奪う、強奪する

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿