Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「死霊館」の映画予告でリスニング

死霊館で英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-It’s 9.18, we’re heading down to the cellar, door’s just opened on it’s own…

-Give us a sign that you wanna communicate with us.

-Nothin’.

-What are you guys?

-We’ve been called ghost hunters, researchers…

-But we prefer to be known simply as Ed and Lorainne Warren.

-There’s someone here that would like to talk to you.

-There’s something horrible’s happening in my house.

-November 1st 1971, I’m sitting here with Carolyn Perron, who with her family has been experiencing supernatural occurrences.

-You picking up anything in here, hon?

-Something awful happened here, Ed.

-What is it?

-Whatever Lorraine sees, feels, touches takes a toll on her…

-A little piece each time.

-You have a lot of spirits in here…

-But the one I’m most worried about, because it is so hateful.

-Look what she made me do

-We have to get out of here!

-That’s not gonna help.

-This thing has latched itself to your family.

-We’ve never seen nothin’ like this.

-I’m comin’ with you

-No way! I can’t lose you.

-There’s a lady in a dirty nightgown that I see in my dreams…

-She’s standing in front of my mom’s bed.

-Aaaaah!

-Do you wanna see him?

-Yeah.

-When the music stops, he’ll be in the mirror, standing behind you.

-Aaahhh!



ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
heading down・・・~へ向かう
cellar・・・地下室
prefer・・・~の方を好む、~しがちである
supernatural・・・超自然的
hon・・・(親しい人への呼び掛けに用いる)あなた、君
awful・・・恐ろしい、ひどい
take a toll on・・・~に被害を与える
little piece・・・ささやかな
hateful・・・忌まわしい、ひどく嫌な
latch・・・つかむ、しがみつく
nightgown・・・寝間着

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿