Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「ファインディング・ニモ」の映画予告でリスニング

ファインディング・ニモで英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-Dory, do you see anything?

-Aaaah! Something’s got me!

-That was me. I’m sorry.

-I see a light

-What is it?

-It’s so pretty…

-I’m feeling…happy! Which is a big deal…for me.

-I want to touch it.

-Hey, come back! Come on back here.

-I’m gonna get you. I’m gonna get you.

-Wanna swim with you…

-I’m gonna be your best friend….good feelings gone!

-Aaaaah!

-I don’t get it?

-I gotta find my son Nemo!

-Hello.

-Fish are friends, not food.

-Crab shell dude!

-Waaaah!

-No hurlin’ on the shell dude, just waxed it.

-Duck!

-That’s not a duck. It’s a Pelican!

-Everybody hold on!

-Gulp! Little help over here!

-Ha ha har!

-How’s it goin’ bob?

-You know I speak whale?

-It’s just as well, he might be hungry.

-Don’t worry, whales don’t eat clown fish, they eat krill.

-Oh look, krill!

-Move Dory!

-Nice!



ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
crab shell・・・カニ殻
dude・・・やつ、野郎
duck・・・アヒル
gulp・・・ゴクゴク(飲み込むときの音)
clown fish・・・クマノミ
krill・・・オキアミ

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿