Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「ゼロ・グラビティ」の映画予告でリスニング

ゼロ・グラビティで英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-Explorer’s been hit!

-Explorer, do you read?!

-Explorer, over!

-Explorer?!

-Astronaut is off structure!

-Dr. Stone is off structure!

-What do I do?!

-You must detach! If you don’t that arm’s gonna carry you too far.

-Listen to my voice! You need to focus!

-I’m losing visual, in seconds I won’t be able to track you.

-You need to detach!

-I can’t see you anymore. Do it now!

-Aaaah!

-Houston. I’ve lost visual on Dr. Stone.

-Do you copy?

-Yes! Yes, I copy. I’m detached.

-Give me your position.

-I don’t know, I’m spinning, I can’t…

-Report your position.

-GPS is down, I can’t.

-Give me a visual!

-I see nothing!

-Do you have a visual of Explorer?

-No!

-Do you have a visual of ISS?

-No!

-You need to focus. Use the sun and the earth and give me coordinates!

-I can’t breathe!

-You’re burning oxygen. You have to sip, not gulp.

-Aaaah!

-So where’s home, Dr. Stone?

-Lake Zurich, Illinois.

-Is there somebody down there looking up, thinking about you?

-I have a daughter…

-A little girl with brown hair…

-Tell her that I’m not quitting.

-Aaaah!



ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
hit・・・衝突
Do you read?・・・(無線等で)聞こえる?
over・・・応答願います
astronaut・・・宇宙飛行士
structure・・・建物、構造物
detach・・・分離する、切り離す
lose visual・・・見失う
in seconds・・・数秒で
track・・・跡を追う
Do you copy・・・(無線等で)聞こえますか?
position・・・位置、場所
spinning・・・回転している
ISS = International Space Station・・・国際宇宙ステーション
coordinate・・・座標
sip・・・少しずつ飲む、ちびちび飲む
gulp・・・ごくごく飲む
quit・・・止める、断念する

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿