Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「ハミングバード」の映画予告でリスニング

ハミングバードで英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-Wake up!

-Joey, don’t fight back!

-Run Isabel!

-Hi, this is Damon. I won’t be available until October…you can reach me on my New York number.

-Joseph, where did you get those clothes?

-Did you hurt someone?

-Only myself.

-I need to get my life back together.

-Joey! There’s trouble.

-It’s late boys, you’ll miss your train.

-They say you’re hard man.

-It’s a hard city.

-You wanna work?

-Yeah.

-You know what kinda work I do?

-Stop outta the way my friend.

-You seem so together now, like a different person.

-I just do what I have to do.

-Last night they found a girl.

-Her name’s Isabel.

-Did you have her?

-What’s happenin’ in this city?

-They want their lives back!

-Who are you?

-There are things I have to do.

-It’s enough money for us to get away.

-Why are you running Joey?

-You should know how it feels to be down there.

-Let’s not forget this.



ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
fight back・・・反撃する、やり返す
available・・・手が空いている、対応できる
kinda = kind of
outta = out of

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿