Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「ビザンチウム」の映画予告でリスニング

ビザンチウムで英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-My story can never be told…

-I write all I know of it and then I throw the pages to the wind…

-My mother lives on human blood and has done for two centuries.

-There is a code, always abide by it. Keep it!

-She’s written a story. In her story she says she lives with vampires.

-We are a brotherhood. There are no women amongst us.

-We should not permit her to survive.

-There comes a time in life when secrets should be told.

-You’ve got secrets, haven’t you?

-I am sixteen forever.

-I walk, and the past walks with me.

-I have followed you for many years.

-We have to leave.

-I don’t want to lie anymore, I’ve told you how I live.

-I’m never merciful and knowledge is a fatal thing.

-If you kiss me right now will I live forever?

-You’ve told your little boyfriend all about us haven’t you! –No!

-Forgive me for what I must do.

-Only those prepared to die will find eternal life.

-They’ll destroy you Anna!

-This is the end.

-Of what? Of time.



ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
live on・・・~だけを食べて生きていく
abide by・・・~に従う(規則など)
past walk with・・・~と一緒に通りかかる
merciful・・・慈悲深い、親切な
fatal・・・致命的な、宿命的な
eternal life・・・永遠の命

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿