Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「PARKER/パーカー」の映画予告でリスニング

PARKER/パーカーで英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-Civilized people need to follow rules. These are mine.

-Freeze!

-Everybody down!

-I don’t steal from people who can’t afford it, and I don’t hurt people that don’t deserve it. So, relax.

-I’ve got to say, Parker. You came as advertised.

-But I’m gonna need the whole score for this next thing.

-We made a deal.

-If you were me, what would you do with a guy like you?

-I’d kill him while I had a chance.

-Most importantly. If you say you’ll do something and you don’t…

-Do it!

-…I’ll make sure you’ll regret it.

-Don’t start anything. He’s got connections.

-Give me their name. Someone on the inside.

-Miss Rogers?

-Daniel Parmitt. San Antonio, Texas.

-Is Daniel Parmitt your real name?

-Why wouldn’t it be?

-Because you’re less than two months old.

-I don’t know what you’re into, but you’ll need somebody who knows the territory.

-Take off your clothes.

-What?

-I have to know if you’re wearing a wire.

-Don’t ask me any questions, because I’ll only tell you what I wanna tell you.

-People took something from me, I’m just gonna put things right.

-Who the hell are you?

-Parker.

-He’s alive.

-Parker is dead, you shot him!

-Right?

-There here for a robbery. They’ll use that house to lay low when they’re done.

-It’s the score of a lifetime.

-So let them steal something, you steal it from them, and I get a cut.

-When I say I’ll do something, I always follow through.

-Always.

-How do you sleep at night?

-I don’t drink coffee after seven.



ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
civilized people・・・文明人
afford・・・~する余裕がある
deserve・・・~に値する
as advertised・・・知らせた通りに、予定通りに
make a deal・・・取引する
regret・・・後悔する
on the inside・・・内側に
why wouldn't it be?・・・何故そう思わない?
less than ~ months old・・・生後~か月未満の
into・・・~に夢中になる
wear a wire・・・盗聴器を身に付ける
put ~ right・・・~を正しい状態にする、~を修正する
lay low・・・隠れる、鳴りを潜めている
get a cut・・・値引きをしてもらう
follow through・・・最後までやり通す

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿