Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「ブロークンシティ」の映画予告でリスニング

ブロークンシティで英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-There are some wars you fight…and some wars you walk away from.

-This isn’t the fighting kind.

-When I was elected mayor this was a broken city.

-Tell me things haven’t changed.

-Y’know who I am?

-Step by step it’s being fixed.

-It’s alright. Calm down, OK?

-Here’s our guy.

-Mr. Mayor.

-You, in my eyes, hero. Thank you. You ever do any hunting?

-You should try it. You would be a natural.

-I’m not sure I’m following you.

-I need you to find the son of a bitch who’s sleeping with my wife.

-Done.

-You got my eyes. What do we have?

-Oh I got him, and it’s good Billy.

-You have an envelope of photographs…that I paid for.

-When you called I didn’t think it would be for something like this.

-I think you’re about to see the bigger picture.

-This what you do now Billy? Set up executions?

-I gave him pictures and walked away.

-This is not what you think it is.

-You ever think why I chose you?

-Because I own you.

-Now there’s something that your average citizen just wouldn’t understand.

-He’s a dangerous man Billy.

-He only knows people that kill people.

-You’re gonna walk away. That’s the deal. I suggest you take it.

ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
walk away from・・・~から逃れる、~に背を向ける
elected・・・選ばれた、当選した
mayor・・・市長
broken・・・崩壊した
step by step・・・着実に、少しずつ
fix・・・修復
following・・・~の後に続く
son of a bitch・・・ろくでなし、最低男
sleep with・・・~と寝る
execution・・・死刑執行、処刑
average citizen・・・一般市民
take it・・・理解する

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿